Thursday, March 7, 2013
psyched
Woke up to a barrage of good news this morning I am overjoyed!!!!!!!!!
My brother got into the national youth team for fencing!!!! Congratulations skippy I am proud of you :')
And then Javan finally booked his flight for his trip to Japan! I know it's something he's been fighting for to do for a while now and it's something he really wants to do, so I am really happy for him!!!! If only I were there I would totally go hitch-hiking with you too Javan!!!!!!
God I don't know if it's just because I am feeling WAY TOO BUZZED FROM THE CAFFEINE.
Sheryl finally succeeded on her baking recipe too LOL congrats Sheryllll <3
A purchase I made online from weeks ago cocked up but I finally got it sorted it out yesterday. They are refunding me the shipping fee and resending the items to me YAY
K actually wanted to write about something but I'm at work now so I shall leave it for later today.
----------------------------
|