Monday, December 3, 2012
woes about work
This is terrible. I forgot to go to work again today (even though today is only a meeting for an hour) because....... I WAS SLEEPING.
How many times has it been? I think 2 or 3. Yeah, 2 or 3 times this semester that I forgot to go into work because I WAS SLEEPING.
I set my alarm for 3.20 because I thought it would be good to wake up then and prepare for work, which is at 4. I woke up even before my alarm and then I looked at my phone and somehow thought to myself that work is at 5. So I reset my alarm to 4.20 and in the end when I woke up again, this time also without the aid of the alarm, I realized work is at 4 and I screamed and fell out of my bed.
And then I sent an email lying and saying I have a "meeting for Asian students" but forgot to send the email out cos it was "stuck in my drafts" HAHAHAHHA this is also not the first time I've concocted an excuse and sent an email out late. I think they know I'm lying. I HOPE I DON'T GET FIRED LOL
But on a good note, now that I've taken a nap, my eyes look really bright!
----------------------------
|