<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 1, 2012
Every feeling every word I've imagined it all

I really don't know what you're thinking. At this point I would not like to compare you to Morsi because he's an unsavory figure HAHA but the similarities are there. Like I had said in class today, of Morsi: “I'm really confused as to what exactly he's trying to do.” And that's simply how I feel about you, your intentions completely elude me.

But I guess maybe this is a matter of patience. Time has the power to enhance and restore, and often changes the most painful sorrow into a pleasant memory. This feeling of vulnerability from being plunged into the unknown scares me, but I will learn to quiet my heart and wait in peace.


And for those of you who are wondering, no wtf this post has nothing to do with dating someone or anything else of that sentiment.

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.