<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 13, 2012
December

I can't believe that last year, this time, we were still filming for LocVid! And I was really really pissed at Dan then hahaha. I actually kind of miss those times, filming was fun albeit rather stressful!

Last year at this time, we were still in Year 1 in poly?!??!!

And my friends were still in JC! But now everyone's done with A'levels save for the retainees.

Last year, this month I:

  • was having an internal struggle (but then again I used to always have internal struggles hahaha)
  • was still attached, but would break up a few days later the day before my birthday hahaha
  • desperately looked forward to going to Japan...
  • ... and then went to Hiroshima and stayed with my aunt, cousins and their paternal side of the family (and enjoyed it very much!)
  • saw Theo almost everyday cos of LocVid and all the other group projects (we were in all the same groups that semester)
  • had Kenny and Cheeyuan help us film for LocVid
  • got a heart-shaped cheesecake that Phoebe baked me for my birthday <3
  • celebrated my birthday early with part of T110 at the Thai restaurant (oh dear I can't remember the name of the road these shophouses are situated at... This is bugging me now)
  • watched 《那些年,我们一起追的女孩》
  • didn't dance for the month cos I was too busy with school
  • had strawberry shortcake during Christmas


This December has been good so far, surpassing the last one in various ways, but there are things I miss about the December of 2011.

Ok nao time to do my paper.

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.