<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I literally slept for the whole day today.

I slept at 1 AM last night, woke up at 1030 AM this morning when my parents called and we talked on the phone for an hour. I pretended that "我刚刚睡醒" but actually it was their call that woke me up hahaha. But we haven't talked for so long, I would feel bad if I said I was actually still sleeping cos they're just gonna ask me to go back to sleep. Throughout the call I still had my eye mask on and was rolling around in bed.

Finally, finally revealed my intentions to transfer after this academic year. Quite glad that my mom's rather receptive towards the idea, I think it's because it fits what the fortune-teller told her of me lol oh well. I went to check out the classes I had planned to take next semester and the ones that I really really want to take ARE CLOSED. Because they're full. Screw you sophomores why y'all snatch the classes I want :'(

After the call I washed my face and went down to the dining hall for lunch. For the whole of break, save for when I went to my host mom's house on Thanksgiving, I have been cooped up in Walker (my dorm building) and Brooks (the connecting dorm building and dining hall). When I walked by the corridor to the dining hall I looked outside and realized that a blanket of snow has covered the campus. I didn't realize it had snowed at all.

I saw Kento at the dining hall and I grimaced when I saw him cos I was distinctly aware that I looked terrible HAHHAAHHA. I can never be damned to dress up on campus. Like just now: I just wore my PJ pants (which is navy blue with prints of mugs of cocoa and "I ♥ chocolate" HAHAHAHAHA), threw a hoodie over my baggy sleep shirt, and thrust my feet into my trusty flipflops :) OH and also I had all of my hair up and glasses on HAHAHAHA

Ate some bad food at the dining hall and then I came back up to my room... and slept again. Woke up an hour ago and started to attempt to re-plan my schedule for next semester sigh. I really really want to take a Writing Fiction class but they are all full :( I hope they open up another one but I don't think it's going to happen.

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.