<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 8, 2012

Note to single children out there: STOP BEING A SELFISH BRAT, GROW THE FUCK UP AND LEARN TO ACCOMMODATE. THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU AND YOUR DEMANDS.

That is not to say all single children have the characteristics I just mentioned – obviously the above is a rather sweeping generalization.

This trip in New York, I have been so constantly pissed at Ji-hee (who, well, what do you know, is a single child!), and this angst is extremely poisonous to my soul.

I realize that when I'm PMS-ing I let my annoyance show more easily than I usually do, it's as if the hormonal imbalance loosens my control over my emotions – they are all over the place and I can't suppress them as deftly as I usually would be able to.

It's been 2 days now in New York and my bank account has depleted by over two hundred bucks. Ji-hee also constantly tries to act smart and (unintentionally) rips me off of my money. Fuck the more I think about it the more angry I am.

I ALMOST FEEL LIKE DITCHING HER (AND CONSEQUENTLY QIAN SONG, WHO'S ACTUALLY VERY NICE) AND GO EXPLORING QUEENS ON MY OWN. I DON'T EVEN MIND NOT GOING INTO MANHATTAN ANYMORE.

Everywhere I go, everything I see, everything I do – the Empire Statue building, people-watching on the Subway, devouring dessert at Ferrara's in Little Italy – my friends are ubiquitous. Every single thing leads back to this: someday I will bring my friends here and we will do all of this together. It is as if I left my heart entirely in Singapore.

Whenever feelings of frustration and anger over the Subway system (with its rude, fucked up, unhelpful customer "service" personnel, complicated train system, last minute track repairs) and Ji-hee's selfishness threatens to push me over the edge and make me lose faith in humanity, it is the thought of all of you that grounds me. "It's okay," I'd think. "I'm learning all of this so that next time if I come back with [insert name of Singaporean friend], we'd know what to do."

Sigh why are people so mean and selfish???????

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.