<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 2, 2012
a busy monday

October 1 2012

10.04 AM
Am blogging cos I have a break in between my classes now but this is going to be a quick one because I want to take a nap.

I just got back an assignment which consists 7.5% of my grade for my Comparative Politics class. I was really afraid of turning over to the back of the paper to see how I'd fared but surprisingly I got a 91, which is an A or A-??? I don't see how this could have happened. How could I have bullshitted through a paper and got an A/A-?

Most of time when I'm doing papers (save for English) I'm blindly stumbling through the words and texts and I don't really find that I have perceptive things to say. Maybe I expect too much from myself but I really don't understand what I'm learning. As much as it makes me happy, I don't really think I'm deserving of the grade I got :/

But fall break is coming really soon and I'm, well, kind of excited. Why the lack of enthusiasm, you may ask – I'm excited about going to New York this weekend but I have kind of drifted a little from Ji-hee so I don't know how the trip is going to be :/ Plus Song Qian sort of broke up with his girlfriend so he's been in quite a foul mood. Hopefully the trip makes him feel better though, all right I shall make it my personal mission to see that he feels at least a little better by the end of the trip hahaha. Yuan is helping us sort out the itinerary for what we're going to do and she has sent me a couple of pages to view online but we haven't settled on anything yet, bah.

Perhaps the one good thing  – okay I'm exaggerating, there was more than one good thing I suppose – that came out of the camping trip last weekend was my newly acquired experience of "star tipping". When I did it I got so excited and the first thing I thought of was, how am I going to show this to all my friends back in Singapore? I miss everyone very dearly.

10.43 AM
I just laid down on the rug in the middle of my dorm room for 20 minutes. Spent the first 10 minutes trying to nap but to no avail so I gave up. Was so reluctant to peel myself off the floor and head off for class. And then I switched on my phone front camera and moved it around to see my ugliest angles. I laughed at how ugly I am HAHAHAHAHA that gave me energy to move.

3.32 PM
Just had a meeting with my Comparative Politics professor and the pre-law advisor. Should I take law? Questions, questions.

Work later from 4 to 5 PM. It's only an hour but I don't feel like going. Somebody help me get out of bed!

5.03 PM
Just came back from work meeting and finished my last granola bar. I need to go to Wal-mart soon cos I need to buy a new crate of water. I don't wanna drink out of the water cooler nooooo /spoilt brat

I screwed up my schedule for Wednesday and now I have two events to run to at the same time – one for work and one for my new International Studies class. How am I going to survive! Somebody hand me Hermione's Time-Turner!

7.41 PM
After a long walk down and up Park Ave I have emerged victorious back in my dorm room with Asian food yay. Only downside is I feel fat now cos I ate too much. All right time to do a bit of work and then shower and then my day is complete!!! :-)

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.