Sunday, September 30, 2012
so I went to a party
And I got slightly tipsy. But it's ok, I still returned to our dorm with the ability to walk in a straight line, sort of. I side stepped a little bit sometimes but I'd told the girls, "But I can control my thoughts!" But then they told me, "You don't understand! That's not what it means to be tipsy."
We went back to our dorm and Ginger Hannah made some mac and cheese and gave me half her share. I took a shower and now I'm eating mee goreng.
Dancing was fun, but what's so fun about partying, really?
We went to Theta Chi (pronounced data-kai), and then The Pink House, and finally The Octagon, where we got beer, vodka shots and jello-shots respectively. Just as we left The Octagon, Campus Security came up to the house, so thank God we got out of there at the right time.
Saw Emily Graves with Ji-hee, and, well, I don't really know how I'm supposed to feel. But I still don't really like Emily Graves.
I am I am I am.
----------------------------
|