<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 16, 2012
heart

Had dinner at Grace just now, and dessert (5 blocks or so down from Grace) after. Then we had a forty minute walk back from Tim Horton's/Cold Stone Creamery back to campus, which took forty minutes, I was in a short-sleeved hoodie, shorts and flipflops, it was so cold. My muscles are still tense from the cold.

In my hands I held my cup of mocha, my only source of warmth but this too turned lukewarm after some time. My sister and I talked nonsense during our walk back and I can't even remember much of what we said now.

But suddenly in the middle of my walk I thought of X and this thought came into my head –

Maybe you never truly cared for me, because if you did then why are you so aloof now? You were just using me to fill up the space in your heart left behind by somebody else, and now that the person who left is back to fill it again, you are pushing me aside.

You never really cared.

I don't know why this bothers me so much because it really shouldn't, but a friend is a friend, right?


On a positive note, after realizing I gained weight, I have been going to the gym everyday. Now I just need to stop eating so much.

To Phoebe:

Have fun in Korea!

Don't be coerced into getting nose fillers k wtf kidding. Remember to take pictures of yourself after Laura gives you your makeover.

Sadly I have only watched one episode of Hyouka because I have been studying everyday.

But I'm going to allocate time to watch another episode, hopefully after I finish studying tonight, or tomorrow!

 I miss you and FPOL (the noodles, not the person) :''''(

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.