<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 27, 2012
Why am I so stupid - Installment #1

Dammit!!!!!!

I forgot to go in for work this morning! Why am I so stupid!

This happened despite having my timetable as my phone wallpaper. T____T

And when I woke up at 9 AM this morning I was still rolling around in the warmth of my covers. I hope my supervisors don't think I'm totally useless now :(

In other news – FS is a chore! Why did I pick an Environmental Science class as my FS. I only have myself to blame. I should have picked English or something :(

Post-note: Okay supervisor just emailed me and said it's ok but I should have informed them in advance that my class was shifted forward (ahem yes I lied). Why am I so stupid!!!!! In fact I just whispered out loud to myself – "Why am I so fucking stupid?!"

Labels:


----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.