<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 27, 2012

So I don't really know who would be interested in my mundane life.

Oh who am I kidding. My life is far from mundane. But what I mean to say is, I don't often write a lot about the happenings of my life anymore. I can't remember when it started to be like that, probably Sec 4?

It's kinda bad cos like I wanted to be really cryptic. Sec 4 I felt constantly like people were talking about me so I always left out things on purpose. This slowly degenerated to me not talking about things that happened at all eventually, I suppose. So I'm gonna try and write more about things that happen so I won't forget.

Just now I met Theo for dinner/supper at KAP Mac and we talked and had a great time though it was mostly me talking about my own stuff.... As usual. So thankful to all my friends who hear me rant cos I know it can be pretty unbearable sometimes... I am terrible. I always tell people things and seek their opinions cos I don't know what to think anymore. Still I'm glad to have caught up with Theo :-)

Walked with him to the bus stop and after his bus arrived and he got on I walked back. On the way back I bumped into Bingyu and we spoke for a while, I stood there shifting my weight repeatedly cos I wanted to go cos I was very self-conscious of how I looked then haha. Asked Bingyu if his sister and Kengyi were still together and he said he didn't think so.

Earlier in the evening Jenny Kawata made a call to my house and we discussed the classes I should take in the coming semester. I'll be taking English (Reading Literature), French 110, Introduction to Women's Studies and another FS class, which will be about Environment Conservation. Frankly I'm not that keen on Environment Conservation but I figured I could just give it a try, I'm kinda regretting it though cos I feel like I should have gone for something like Storytelling sigh. I can't even remember why I put Environment Conservation as my first try, maybe cos like I wanted to do hiking or something. Because of this class though, I end really late on Thursdays... 4.20 PM.

On the bright side, I guess that is actually pretty early compared to poly, where we end at 6 on some days and then there are projects on others so your days (and nights) are pretty much burnt. What's exciting me now is the prospect of making a new timetable. I'm going to do that in Illustrator and make it all pretty hehe :-)

I actually didn't really wanna take French, I'm taking it mostly to pick up a new language. Unfortunately there's no Japanese or Italian :( I should taken up a History class though, on hindsight. Sigh.

The good thing is, one of my roommates Michelle is taking French too! We're in the exact same class. And another girl from Germany, Natasha, who lives near my room (I'm in 399D and she's in 399A or something like that) is in my Reading Literature class :-) Glad that I won't be going into class not knowing anybody.

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.