Saturday, June 30, 2012
Another quick post before I go prepare and head out to meet Fibi at Marina Square.
I've been such a shitty friend lately. Being caught up in your own things is no excuse to be blind to everything else around you.
Because of all the things that have been happening, I feel like I've been encased in this huge bubble around me and while it was kind of nice at first, being someplace cozy and stuck in my own joint world, now it's getting somewhat suffocating and I really need some air. Can I just say how glad I am that now the window right across me is open and cold air is breathing in? I'm so thankful for that even though it's something so minute.
I feel like I've been swimming and swimming but now finally I've kind of broken up to the surface and the first gasp of air feels like a cold, and somewhat shocking, but huge and magnificent relief.
At the start of school my heart felt full and I felt at peace but as time went by this calmness has been eroded by calamity. I could sense it, I could feel it. But now I'm ready to be refilled again.
----------------------------
|