<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 18, 2012
Fibz & 泪门

The end of a really long day, a pretty good one spent, although I was quite sleepy and stoned through it.

This morning I woke up and I wasn't even sure if I wanted to go to school. I rolled around in bed longer than I should have and finally, at 8.20 AM, I let myself roll out of bed and into the bathroom. Last night I got a new body soap LOL I wanted to buy something which had a clean, citrous scent to it and this morning I used it and it smells really good. A bit like a fresh cleaning agent.

I got to Media Business Management class a bit late but Mr Bangras was kind enough to give us leeway :-) We did a negotiation exercise today in class and whilst I didn't participate much in the actual negotiation, it was a lot of fun. Mr Bangras is officially my favourite lecturer for this semester.

Was dreading Communication Issues (aka Commiss) but it wasn't that bad, it went by really quickly and we were released early.

While part of the class went to the library to borrow CDs for Radio Production, Alicia and I went to the washroom. Afterwards we went to the Radio Heatwave studio and dedicated Money Money Money by Abba to T206, and Kelly in particular HAHAHA. Had lunch with part of the class at Mac at King Albert Park.

Radio was inundating and my brain felt so swollen and heavy from the influx of information :( It was interesting and but I was really too stoned to catch many things.

Met up with Fibi and Theo after class and we waited for Vanessa! Took a whole bunch of stupid pictures HAHA and then after Jasper aka Chowchow turned up, we headed to Newton Food Centre to eat! Van left after a while. The carrot cake wasn't as good as I'd thought it would be but the oyster omelette was good (when hot, especially). But the company was good :-)

On our way to the train station I was walking behind Theo with Chowchow. We were talking a bit when Chowchow suddenly dropped his voice to a whisper and asked, "Eh, you are together with Lester ah?" This query was met with immediate refusal on my part – "Noooo?!?!?!" (à la Shaoyan HAHAHA)



I love Fibi and Theo :-)

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.