<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 21, 2012
20 March

So I can't sleep. Again. Part of it might have to do with how I haven't written anything. It's almost ominous how I yawned the moment I turned on my laptop... It's a sign – I have to write before I sleep now because we are creatures of habit and this has kind of become a habit haha.

Spent my day today with Phoebe and Theo. I returned home with cheese in my hair and my hands void of shopping bags but it was a pretty fantastic day.

We met at Farrer Park MRT and headed over to Mustafa, and we reached there at the very punctual time of 12. But FMS being FMS, with its bout of latecomers and all, we received a text at 12 telling us to meet at 12.30 PM instead. Over some extremely oily and sinful fried chicken wings and bandung, Theo, Phoebe and I spent some time shooting the breeze and watching some pigeons fight over a piece of french fry. (On a side note I am presently trying to cut down on my usage of 'haha's and 'LOL's because that doesn't make for very good writing.)

When the others finally arrived at Mustafa, we split up into groups and shopped for stuff we needed for the camp. After Theo and I paid up, we left the premises and waited for the rest of them. I must say, Theo's Resourcefulness is really Level 100 – cos I wanted to sit down, he suggested flipping over one of the huge pails we bought to use as a makeshift stool.

Wasted some time at the McDonald's at City Square Mall listening to the Prog Comm sort out their games. There was a cat that hopped up onto a seat from the restaurant next to ours and the moment I saw it, I knew it was a Kodak moment! Unbeknownst to the cat, which was sleeping peacefully, I wasted even more time taking photos of it.

Theo, Phoebe and I (the only Log Comm members) left at 3 PM and they lugged most of the heavier stuff back to my house. After this we had lunch at the Taiwanese food place below my house and copious bottles of Yakult (okay not copious, just one bottle each for both of them and two for me). At town we lost our way in Wisma Atria and ended up getting Starbucks HAHAHA. By the time we finally got to Takashimaya, we were already halfway through with our orders from Starbucks (I got a White Chocolate Mocha, Phoebe got the Java Chip!).

Bought soft pastel chalks from Art Friend, when Phoebe and I opened it to see how it looked like I immediately exclaimed out loud, "So preeeetttyyyy!" because it was! There were 32 colours. Afterwards we tried chalking our hair a little in the washroom (she took green, I took orange) and it made her braid look cool while I looked like I had cheese in my hair.

We went off to find Theo, who had gone to Kinokuniya while we were fussing over our hair in the washroom. And find Theo we did, but only it wasn't the right Theo... We saw The Gay Theo (HAHAHA this is too funny it deserves a post on its own) and then "the most bizarre thing just happened".

It was a good day :-)

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.