<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sonia from Jayesslee is engaged! Her fiancé seems like a good man.

Tomorrow, I will be going to pierce my ear. Again. The last time I did it was Sec 1, probably? Which was a good half-decade ago, wowwwww.

I forgot to play my ukulele today! OH NO!

I also realise that I have lost the ability to make up stories in my mind, and to pen these stories down. Simply put, I have probably lost my imagination. I cannot really pinpoint when exactly this started to occur, but the safest bet would probably be Sec 4. This is highly regrettable. I still remember the very first story I wrote when I was 7 – it took me about 2 years to write (but it was only 20 pages long?), and I just made things up as I went along. Now, it's almost as if I can't write if I don't have an end in mind. And more often that not, I'm too lazy to think of a whole storyline, so I end up not writing at all. I guess I need to be able to let the words in my mind spill on the page again, and then cultivate the habit of writing with an end in mind.

I hate how I realise the importance of a moment only when it's a figment of my imagination, or after it crosses that line in time and changes form into a memory.

Goodnight. Will write again soon.

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.