<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 4, 2012
Incredibles & Anastasia

LocVid, I swear, is turning out to the fucking most depressing module ever. I am losing my patience fast I am tired I am sleepy I don't even know why I'm doing this. After so much deliberate planning and finding solutions to the problems that were preventing us from going ahead with a shoot this weekend, we finally managed to squeeze in a slot for a half-day shoot tomorrow, only to have it cancelled because Michelle's mum refused the role at the last minute. I guess we booked out the equipment for nothing. I am worried we cannot finish filming I think we are screwed. At this point in time I don't know why I have Dash's (from The Incredibles) voice popping in my head, shouting, "We're dead! We're dead! We survived but we're dead!"


This is the one.

From the very start I guess today was bound to be a bad day. I didn't expect it of course and when I woke up in the morning, I was actually pretty glad because I had a glorious hot shower. Sure I slept at 3 AM the night before but being tired means nothing anymore, as the past week has proved to me. Accustomed to being tired, I managed to haul myself out of bed earlier than I needed to and I'm pretty glad about that. Headed to school and bought curry puff (refer previous post). Went for the balloting briefing with Theo, Sheryl and Davin – I was sitting next to Joyce as I wrote the previous post.

After the briefing (which lasted only half an hour), I went to have Ichiban Sushi at Clementi Mall with Phoebe, Vanessa, Cass and Michelle. It was probably one of the few good things that happened today because even that is destined to be problematic. When we got there we were a bit earlier and had to wait a while for the shop to open, which was not a big issue. But a lot of the items on the menu were unavailable (I don't know why), and Phoebe and Vanessa's shared order took forever to arrive, so they cancelled it in the end. On a side note, I'm really glad they're starting to play Surviving High School, because now I won't be the only one I know to actively play the game!

We went to buy KOI (I sat at the side) and I was surprised to see my sister's ex-boyfriend lolol he looked at me too, I wonder if he remembers me.

We headed back to school and I showed the guys the slides I did for Marcomm (aka reason I stayed up till 3 AM last night). Had LocVid discussion, it was screwed up. I don't know if people realise exactly how much left we have to shoot, and how little time. Theo sort of coerced Van into skipping church, and getting Jasper to skip church. Could tell she was none too pleased.

The only good thing about today was Waves 16, Strictly Dance Zone (SDZ)'s (Singapore Polytechnic's dance club) annual recital/concert of sorts. Watching people dance always inspires me, but from today's recital I could tell why people consider NRA as the best dance club amongst all the polytechnics in Singapore. Not that I would have much basis for comparison, seeing that I've only ever watched NRA and SDZ perform, but I think most if not all people would concur that NRA is definitely the better of the two. One thing I liked about Waves 16, though, was how there was more Contemp and Bboy compared to what you would usually see at a dance concert these days. Contemp is not a very popular type of dance and Bboy, while increasingly popular, is harder to learn than other dances and mostly only guys learn it. So I was pleasantly surprised to see so much Contemp and Bboying – perhaps because Ryan (from O School) was the principal choreographer for this concert?

I honestly think there is not one genre I hate in dance. Even waacking, which I don't particularly take to. When done well, all the dances actually look really cool. Ziqi is starting to take an interest in Contemp and I told her I'd teach her the basics and we could go for Open Classes together :-) I'm going to learn some basic Bboy footwork.

Thinking about dance is putting me in a better mood already.


Just now when I was walking home from dinner at the food centre, I could tell that I'm about to slump into one of those mid-adolescence crises that I get once in a while. No, make that once in many whiles haha. These days I've been a terrible person and again I find I'm losing control over all too many things. I hate uncertainty – it scares me to death and makes me feel too vulnerable. I can't even be damned to talk about this. I wish I could be a better person, nicer, kinder, wittier, more magnanimous; anything and anyone is better than who I am now. I wish I wasn't so cynical, I wish I could hold my tongue the way I did in the past, I wish I wasn't so mean.


This is Anastasia snapping at Dmitri.

I am going to indulge in my own misery.

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.