<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Don't know what's wrong but something feels off and I don't feel quite right. Maybe it's because I'm too tired right now (and slightly creeped out by the Pokémon Black Hack story), but at this point in time it seems like bliss, like pain and all things else, is transitory and I'm back to feeling apathetic and indifferent again.

Almost feels like for the past few years, I've been going around in circles when it comes to my emotions. All this self-pity has to stop because it isn't doing me any good, but it's so much easier to just stay in a corner and lick my own wounds.

Again it comes to this (from You Are The Apple Of My Eye / 那些年,我們一起追的女孩):


沈佳仪: 我怕你喜欢的那个我,不是真正的我。

柯景腾: 什么意思?

沈佳仪: 柯景腾,你真的喜欢我吗?

柯景腾: 喜欢啊,很喜欢啊。

沈佳仪:我总觉得你把我想得太好了,我根本没有你形容的那么好,也没有你想象中的那么好,你喜欢我,让我觉得很不好意思。

柯景腾: 啊?

沈佳仪: 我也有你不知道的一面啊,我在家里也会很邋遢,有时也会有起床气,有时也会因为一些小事就跟妹妹吵。我就是很……很普通啊!

柯景腾: 乱七八糟的,是看太多证严法师静思语的副作用么?

沈佳仪: 真的,你仔细想想,你喜欢我吗?

柯景腾: 喜欢啊。

沈佳仪: 你很幼稚耶,根本没有仔细想,来,仔细想。想想再说。


There is going to be a sequel to 那些年, and while I look forward to it, I don't think it will be as good as the first one.

Also cannot wait for the The Summer I Turned Pretty movie to be released.

Don't even know what the hell is wrong.

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.