<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 21, 2011
Goodbye Typography

Just a quick update.

I have finished my Gracomm Typography project, like finally. That's 25% of the grade dealt with... and another 25% left in the form of the Bauhaus project to work on.

Honestly if I don't do well for this project, I wouldn't be surprised. I know if my classmates are reading this they'd probably be appalled because everyone has seen how much time and effort I have spent on this project, how much I scrutinise each and every anchor, point, and line on each new virtual canvas.

I feel like I have done the best I could. This project has taken up a lot of brain juice, sleep and spare time, and has given me quite a fair amount of anxiety and reason for ranting. Whether or not I have achieved the aesthetic requirements of the project is something that eludes me, because despite asking the tutor already... I still do not fully understand what can and cannot be done for this project.

I see that parts of what I have churned out for this project contrasts starkly with what many of my other classmates and course mates have done. I like to think that I am challenging the limits of creativity, fighting to express something unique only to myself, but if what I have done does not fall within the expectations of the project, then I would surely not score well.

I am prepared for that.

Anyway, this all sounds very dramatic, perhaps, but it really isn't. All in all, what I'm trying to say that I know I have done my very best for this project and that I wish to receive a good grade (who doesn't?), but if I don't, it's okay. Again... I have done my best, and that is all that matters to me.

When I told the boy just now that I have completed this project, he asked me, "So what are you gonna do next?" I said, "Move on to the next project."


Time is of the essence.


P/S, I am sorry to the people I have annoyed in the course of doing this project. Sorry you guys had to endure my constant "Does this look like a giraffe?"s, "What did you do for 'TECHNOLOGY'?"s and the like.

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.