<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 21, 2011
First Thursday of Y1S2

A quick update because it's late and I have to head to bed soon.

6 hours of classes straight today, with no breaks at all. The classes were okay but Gracomm was so dry and disorganised. I cannot really remember a lot of what was taught to us because everything flowed like a novella, with no chapters. It was just information intake the whole time without any clear distinction between each skill we have learnt.

Luckily, class ended early so I made it on time for my Contemp Jazz class. I was the earliest in fact. Well the class was okay but I'm not looking forward to the warm up, crunches, leg lifts and all. We were taught some moves like pas de bourée, neutral/first/second position and some kick thing. And the thing is..... I HAVE LEARNT ALL THOSE THINGS BEFORE ALREADY. Pas de bourée and kick thing from the Street Jazz course, the positions from ballet when I was young. Although I haven't mastered them but it's a little stifling to have to do all those things again. Things, I'm sure, will improve once we get started on the choreography. What song we will be using remains a mystery to me.

Meeting Ms Chua tomorrow (well, next morning really) at Fuhua. Lunch with Zexun then LocVid class. Finally I have to go home. Why? Because the last episode of mega-serial 爱 will be airing at 7 PM sharp. HAWHAWHAW

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.