<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ask and you shall receive. This is really true! And you have to believe it will happen. So glad I got what I asked for lalala

It's 2.36 PM now. I woke up around an hour ago. Can you believe it??? When I woke up and looked at the bedside clock I got a rude shock - 13:46. My mum has been nagging at me lately about how I keep waking up late. Usually I'd wake up around 12 but a few days ago it got shifted back a little to 12.30 PM. Can't believe I'm waking up at a quarter before two. Maybe it's normal to some people to wake up in the afternoon during the holidays but that's not how it's supposed to be for me. My mum always looks down on those people who sleep late/wake up late because she thinks they're lazy, wasting their time and spoiling their health. Sometimes it upsets me because I look around and everyone's like "Oh I just woke up" on Twitter at 3 PM or "Off to bed, good night world!" at 5 AM?!

Have got to arrange my body clock :/ Secondary school was the best hahaha I always slept 11 at latest in lower secondary and 12 at latest in upper secondary. If not I won't get enough sleep (always have to wake up at 6.20 AM the latest the next day).

Despite going for facial just two days ago my complexion hardly improved. Usually when I go my face gets better by leaps and bounds. I think it's because I keep sleeping late and now my complexion is so crappy. And maybe also because the beautician that attended to me the last time I went for facial wasn't Agnes. I really like Agnes. The beautician that helped me this time round is more pushy than Agnes is (in trying to get me to sign up for the facial package haha). She helped me trim my eyebrows too but it doesn't look much different and I think she didn't do it properly. She just used an eyebrow razor - and she didn't even cut it off properly because when I got home, I could see short strands of eyebrows where she supposedly cut off to form the eyebrow shape. Now I have to pluck it off on my own using a tweezer. Next time I go back I'm definitely getting Agnes.

Also thought of going for treatment where Ohsofickle's Tammy gets hers done. Well yeah she's sponsored but the results really seem great. She even went without makeup a day or two after she did the treatment. A few months back I went bowling at Superbowl with Wuying, Magdalene, Kenny and Lizheng, and Wuying was complaining that makeup was worsening her complexion. Mag and I told her to not wear it so often but Wuying said she doesn't want to cos she'd feel ugly (? can't remember the exact word) without. Not that I wear makeup but I think if you can get a girl who wears makeup to go without for a day or two, that's saying something, so maybe the treatment is really good.

I jolted awake just now because I had to rush down to deposit my allowance for the month. I'd thought they collected the cheques at 2 PM. I jumped out of bed, rushed to my bathroom to brush my hair a little and ran down to get my cheque. I wrote my details on the back and ran down to deposit the cheque (when I got there I realised they collect it at 3.30 PM lol) - all this done while I was still wearing the boxer-shorts I wear at home LOL. Usually I'd change into FBTs but this time I was afraid I didn't have enough time. Sometimes when I go down to the bank, NTUC, or for food I hope I don't bump into anyone I meet because I'm dressed terribly, in my home clothes. Ah, the perks of studying at a school next to your house.

I'll do my best to finish up Pokémon Sapphire quickly cos it's taking up so much of my time and I can't do anything else but play it. When I finish it I'll be able to get on to other more important stuff.

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.