<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6658249510893766911?origin\x3dhttps://heartrecord.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Hansel xoxo

Do you have to agree with someone or understand their motives to support them?

You don't have to. You can disagree with someone but support them because you love them and wish them happiness. And sometimes a person can only find happiness through making mistakes, falling, and learning.

We can disagree with a person's decisions, but we should not gloat and jeer when the decisions have led  them to paths of failure, because we haven't walked the paths ourselves and we wouldn't know what it's like. Perhaps the person learned something invaluable from those endeavours.

I want to make my own mistakes and, in the truest sense of the word, learn.



I am sad.

Have been sad for quite a while now. It got even worse when they found Hansel's slightly crushed body today. I'm sorry Hansel, and words can't even express how sorry I am to you. I killed you :'( Had I not closed that door... I am sorry that even your death had to be a painful one.


I'm the type of person, when hurt, needs to wallow in my own sadness and self-pity for a while, or a long while. I am reticent so it's never easy for me to share how I feel. These few days have been tearful ones.

Let me wade around in my own pool of sadness. It always takes me more time than others to bounce back and walk everything off. :(

----------------------------




hello.

17 years young. I enjoy sleeping.

For your stalking pleasure: September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013
skinned bypeanut butter, using a pattern fromstart-static & stocks from Pixeden.